Howling Wolves Wines will not sell your personal information to third parties. If you provide us with your email address, Howling Wolves Wines may, from time to time, share with you information about other products and services that we think you may find to be of interest. If you wish to change the types of communications you receive from us, you may do so by emailing your request via the contact page.
Please note that opting-out of receiving promotional email will not affect receipt of service-related, transactional, or legal communication via email in accordance with the Terms. Howling Wolves Wines will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant law of the land and/or below:
· We use and may disclose your personal information in order to:
o Provide services to you;
o Research, develop, administer, protect and improve our services;
o Check your credit worthiness with a Credit Reporting Agency; and
o Comply with a legislative instrument such as a request for information by a regulatory body or a Court Order.
· Excluding the requirements in Clause 1 above, we will not share any information you give to us to any other entity without your express permission.
· Customers may request access to personal information collected by Howling Wolves Wines in relation to themselves and the use of their account. We work to ensure these details are always correct and up-to-date and will amend any inaccuracies or make changes to details upon request.
· By law, we must retain some customer information for a minimum of five years. However, we do not retain clients’ personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes of compliance with the law and routine administration.
· We keep customer information in a controlled facility, secured against unauthorised access. Proof is always required before information is released to any person, including the customer.